Tower of All Saints, locally called Kula Svih Svetih is also called Capello tower or Rampada. It is built 1493, as part of 12 Korcula towers. It is located on the South-East part of Korcula Town walls, situated in Rampada street, Zakerjan area. Nowadays, the only basement is left of this tower. It is named after All Saints Church located in its near vicinity.